My friend Maggie, at the young age of 34, just found out she has a twin, and now it’s up to all of us to help her find them!
I love a mystery!
Please share this photo!
"What do you plan to do with your future?"
"Never did like that much," is a baller and superb way to express your irritation with the way the patriarchy refuses to acknowledge how badass you are.
Before World War I, she shot a cigarette out of the mouth of the Kaiser of Germany at his request.
After the war started she sent him a letter asking for another chance, as she was afraid her aim might’ve been a little off.
Annie Fucking Oakley everyone
I faked a smile everyday
For I couldn’t stand for you to see me this way.
SPENT is an online game about surviving poverty and homelessness. Players must make the difficult decisions necessary to live for one month on $1,000, often having to choose between equally disagreeable options. The game ends when players either run out of money before the end of the month or make it through with money left over.
So I have this stuff and I don’t need them cause I have lots more and I thought about a giveaway!
• Follow me and reblog this post (you can reblog as many times as you want + if you don’t follow me you won’t be in the competition)
• If you’ll follow me on Instagram you’ll have 3 more entries —> I’m fratessaro on Instagram and if you’ll follow my personal http://iworeblack.tumblr.com you’ll gain 3 more
WHAT I’M GIVING AWAY
• 1 “Are we punk rock yet” beanie by American Appareal
• 1 Ring
• 1 Silver Shampoo by Bleach London
• 1 Reincarnation Mask by Bleach London
• 1 Awkward Peach Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
• 1 Washed Up Mermaid Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
• 1 Out Of The Blue Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
I’ll send a present too with the stuff for the winner!
The giveaway’ll end on the 1st of October!
follow http://iworeblack.tumblr.com for more entries x
my favorite tidbit about rome is that in the mid-1800s one of the popes didnt like the statues in rome having dicks so he ordered them knocked off. fast forward to the last decade or so and art historians in conjunction with the vatican are trying to erm. restore. the statues. but the dicks were just. kept in a box. so art historians are going around rome, with a box of dicks, trying to match them up to their owner.